- Vendor: Broadreach Nature
Fibiotic Pro 200g powder
Fibiotic-Pro with D-Gest Gard is a great Digestive, Probiotic Fibre Blend for Dogs and Cats, Puppies and Kittens from 4 months of age. It is designed to support Sensitive or Over-Reactive Digestion on a daily basis and in maintaining the overall health of the digestive tract. Offering support to diets containing insufficient dietary fibre and replenishment of Vitamins and Minerals.
Fibiotic Pro is great for maintaining optimum gut health & efficiency.
FIBIOTIC PRO CONTAINS D-GEST-GARD® a Proprietary Blend of Oat Bran, Artichoke, Pumpkin Seed and Lemongrass
- Psyllium Husk is a soluble fibre which increases faecal bulk and lubricates the stool.
- Oatbran is also a major source of phenolic that are being recognized as important contributors to the reported protective effects against chronic diseases with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and anti-cholesterolemic properties.
- Artichoke’s prebiotic effect lies in stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine.
- Pumpkin powder is a rich source of cucurbitin and carotenoids including lutein, carotene and beta-carotene and contains delta-5-and delta-7- sterols.
- Blueberries are rich in anthocyanins, which have anti-inflammatory properties and may alter the gut microbiota.
- Bentonite clay has a range of nutrients and an abundance of minerals including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium. When ingested these vitamins and minerals are absorbed.
- Para-Probiotics helps maintain a balanced intestinal microbiota.
- Chia Salvia hispanica is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acidsa and soluble dietary fiber.
- Nutritional yeasts contain high levels of B vitamins,nucleotides derived from cellular nucleic acids that can favourably influence gut and overall animal health.
- Lemongrass is often used for the support of inflammatory diseases especially of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Para-probiotics – the various beneficial properties of para-probiotics, the inactivated versions of probiotics include: antinflammatory support, improving gut barrier function, inhibiting adhesion of bad bacteria, anti- biofilm, anti-viral, immune modulating, antioxidant, anticancer and others. Parabiotics provide all the benefits of probiotics and some other advantages. One of the advantages is that because they are not living bacteria or yeast, they are far more stable and reliable, they are easier to transport and store and you don’t need to worry about temperature affecting their efficacy.
Directions for Use:
Add to food in accordance with the weight table below:
Weight of pet and Number of Scoops
200g powder with 5g scoop 160 days supply based on Dog or Cat up to 9kgs in weight. Add to food in accordance with the weight table below:
>9kg 1/4 scoop
10-18kg 1/2 scoop
19-27kg 1 scoop
28-36kg 1 1/2 scoop
over 36kg 2 scoops
FIBIOTIC PRO COMPOSITION PER GRAM: D-GEST-GARD® is a Proprietary Blend of Oat Bran, Artichoke, Pumpkin Seed and Lemongrass - 290mg Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata) - 341mg Agrimon Nutritional Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisae) - 100mg Bentonite Clay - 100mg Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica) - 100mg Blueberry Fruit Extract (4:1) (Vaccinium spp (cyanococcus)) - 60mg Para-Probiotics (Lactobacillus helveticus) - 4mg Silica (Dioxide) - 5mg
If you notice any adverse reactions or deterioration in pets health discontinue use and contact your veterinary surgeon immediately. As with all supplementation, there may be a small chance of a negative reaction to any new supplement given, so please monitor this and follow the administrative guidelines.
Have a question?
Fibiotic Pro 200g powder