- Vendor: Dorwest
Dorwest Neutradog Tablets
A powerful combination of natural compounds to naturally neutralise a range of ‘smelly’ issues
The ideal supplement for whiffy canines, Neutradog® can be used for bitches in season, dogs with bad breath, smelly yeasty skin and for older dogs. Using a powerful combination of chlorophyllin, parsley, seaweed and mint, it helps to reduce odours in the body, before they are released!
- Chlorophyllin (the water-soluble version of chlorophyll) helps to neutralise smells by absorbing odour causing compounds
- Parsley is also packed with chlorophyll, for a double hit
- Seaweed helps to absorb toxins and the mint neutralises nasty niffs!
This powerful combination of chlorophyllin, parsley, seaweed and mint are perfect to neutralise smells by absorbing odour causing compounds and naturally removing them through the body. This ensures the odours are neutralised before they can be secreted through the skin, making it perfect for a whole host of ‘smelly’ issues! Ideal for:
The humble Parsley plant is often underestimated, however this green leafed herb is naturally rich in chlorophyll, a natural odour absorbing compound.
Chlorophyll, or more importantly chlorophyllin (a water soluble version), helps to neutralise smells by absorbing odour causing compounds and naturally removing them through the system.
Kelp seaweed has an important role to play in helping to eliminate toxins. Naturally rich in anti-oxidants this provides support to the natural anti-inflammatory processes within the body.
Mint, a cooling herb, is perfect for neutralising nasty smells within the body and also soothing the digestion.
Can you stop my dog smelling of…dog?
We all love our dogs, however this is a surprisingly common question that we get asked! Putting aside the mischief that dogs can get into rolling in unsavoury smelling things and ignoring obvious whiffy gas issues (always blame the dog!), there are a number of other natural canine smells:
1. Natural oils from your dog’s hair follicles are essential for keeping their skin healthy but have a unique smell – your dog’s own signature scent! Along with the glands in their ears, which produce a light yeasty smell, these are all normal body odours, and can be kept to a minimum with normal, regular bathing and grooming, along with our Neutradog® tablets to effectively neutralise the smell.
Yeast infections really do have their own distinct odour, likened to a strong musty, stale or even cheesy smell. A natural, unprocessed diet and regular grooming can help but a vet trip is advised, in case there is a yeast infection that needs investigation and treatment.
2. There are usually two reasons for ‘dog-breath’ – dental issues or bacteria from the gut. If you think the smell is coming from the gut, ensure your dog’s diet is high quality and as natural as possible. You can also try giving our Neutradog® tablets to help neutralise the odours before they can be secreted.
3. The smell of a bitch in season isn’t usually that noticeable to us, so if it is obvious and especially if there’s a smelly discharge, you should seek veterinary advice. You can bet that if the bitch lives within a household of male dogs though, they’ll notice when she comes into season (and often way before)! No product can stop this scent, however the chlorophyll found in Neutradog® can be really helpful for reducing the overall smell.
NOTE: A nasty niff can sometimes be a sign of something more serious. Infections of the skin or mouth can cause big problems and a potent pong. A strong fishy odour, possibly accompanied by ‘scooting’ or chewing at their back end could be a sign of anal gland problems. If you suspect any of these problems, it’s best to visit your vet.
Have a question?
Dorwest Neutradog Tablets